Just-Pics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every picture tells a story.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is Tupac still alive? pics seen with rihanna

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cresteb

cresteb

Police man confirmed on his death bed that pac is still alive.
[size=39]Tupac Shakur Alive? Police Officer Says He Was Paid To Help Rapper Fake Death[/size]

Shakur was only 25 when he was killed in a drive-by near the Las Vegas Strip nearly 20 years ago. But a retired police detective says the rapper is still alive and that he and almost 30 other people helped Tupac fake his death, meaning the rapper’s still with us today!

Is Tupac still alive? pics seen with rihanna  Rihann10

Is Tupac still alive? pics seen with rihanna  Rihann11

Is Tupac still alive? pics seen with rihanna  Tu4_2610

David Myers, who is in critical medical condition in a hospital, claims he was paid $1.5 million to help the star fake his own death. He now wants the world to know the truth, claiming, “The world needs to know what I did. I’m ashamed that I let a price be put on my word and I cannot die without letting the world know.” However, the report from the mirror gives absolutely no sourcing on the story.
David claims suge knight, 49, who is currently jailed on murder charges, played a big part in helping it happen. He even goes so far as to claim the rapper paid $50,000 for a body double to be taken to the morgue in his place. This doesn’t make a lot of sense, though, because Tupac didn’t die at the scene. He spent nearly a week in the hospital before succumbing to his injuries.
David doesn’t disclose why someone with so much success and so much potential would want to fake his own death.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum