Just-Pics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every picture tells a story.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alexandra Burke and starring as Whitney Houston's classic the bodyguard

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cresteb

cresteb

Alexandra Burke and starring as Whitney Houston's classic the bodyguard 75c9e810
She says she is excited to show Milton Keynes the production, but it is hopefully not the last we will be seeing of the popular singer as she is returning for Sister Act at the end of September.
"I'm really excited about The Bodyguard as it's such an iconic role," said Alexandra.
Alexandra Burke and starring as Whitney Houston's classic the bodyguard Style110
"It's a real honour and a privilege but it's a hard show and that's what I like about it.
"It's been great taking it on tour and the reaction has been very positive, which makes it even more enjoyable.
"I think it's a genius production."
Alexandra added that while she saw the film when she was younger, she hasn't wanted to watch it since she got the part.
"I've just tried to make it my own to a degree and I've put my own little spin on it so hopefully people will enjoy my take."
The Bodyguard is on at MK Theatre from April 12 to 23 and tickets cost between £18.50 and £52.50. You can buy them by going to atgtickets.com.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum