Just-Pics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every picture tells a story.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Katy Perry May Not Be Wearing a Diaper to Tonight’s Met Gala

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cresteb

cresteb

Katy Perry May Not Be Wearing a Diaper to Tonight’s Met Gala  Katy_p10

I’m wearing a really large thing tomorrow, which will be very difficult to use the restroom in. I might just wear a diaper. I don’t really care. I am just going to be looking around for people to help me to the restroom. I’ll feel like one of those brides or something, but there’s a lot going on with the dress.

I already know I’m going to wear the Perry Panther and I’m going to attempt to wear the Perry Blue Mascara and keep everything a little more simple. Those are already two striking colors that you don’t necessarily always look to for your eyes and lips, so in that way, it’s different.

She also explained what she planned on doing the night before the big day, and what she does on the nights before any big event:

It’s hard, because New York is all about nightlife and lack of self-control, so I’ll try and put myself to bed with a Sleepytime tea tonight. I’m not great with mornings,. I’ll probably have a facial this evening and do some of those LED lights—which are probably a crock of crap—but I do them anyway

Katy Perry May Not Be Wearing a Diaper to Tonight’s Met Gala  Katy-p10
Katy Perry poses with a fake mustache at the CoverGirl Katy Kat Matte launch party held at The Waterfall Mansion on Sunday (May 1) in New York City.

The 31-year-old entertainer will presumably attend the 2016 Met Gala on Monday (May 2). Perhaps this will be her first red carpet event with beau Orlando Bloom. The pair were seen heading out for a date night in the Big Apple the night before.

In honor of the song's 25th anniversary, Grant has released a new version of the song featuring Tori Kelly, and it's going to make all the nostalgia rush right back to you.

Katy Perry May Not Be Wearing a Diaper to Tonight’s Met Gala  Gettyi10
Amy Grant - Baby Baby (Lyric Video) ft. Tori Kelly

https://youtu.be/euMfgdv_TWw

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum