Just-Pics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every picture tells a story.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Grow replenish and rejuvenate your curly locks by using jamaica black castor oil

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cresteb

cresteb

Castor Oil for Natural Hair Regrowth

Castor oil can be used on the scalp to help prevent and remedy hair loss and it is effective at this for several reasons. It’s antibacterial and anti fungal properties make it beneficial against follliculitus, dandruff and scalp infections and its ricinoleic acid content helps increase circulation to the scalp and improve hair growth.
Grow replenish and rejuvenate your curly locks by using jamaica black castor oil 56be8d10
Ricinoleic acid is also said to help balance scalp pH which can also help replenish the scalp’s natural oils and undo some of the damage of harsh chemical hair products (and even damage from no-poo, due to over alkalinity). The antioxidants in castor oil also support the keratin in hair and help make hair stronger, smoother and less frizzy.
Grow replenish and rejuvenate your curly locks by using jamaica black castor oil Hqdefa24

Mix ingredients in a dark colored dropper bottle.
   Shake to mix.
   Use the dropper to apply to the scalp. I part my hair right above the ear on one side, add a few drops of castor oil, part again about 1/2 inch from that part, add more castor oil, and so on until I’ve coated my whole scalp.
   Then, I massage for 5 minutes to make sure entire scalp is coated and to help increase circulation.
Grow replenish and rejuvenate your curly locks by using jamaica black castor oil Miss-u10
Grow replenish and rejuvenate your curly locks by using jamaica black castor oil Natura13
Grow replenish and rejuvenate your curly locks by using jamaica black castor oil 205a6310
Grow replenish and rejuvenate your curly locks by using jamaica black castor oil 2015-f10
Grow replenish and rejuvenate your curly locks by using jamaica black castor oil 01261610
Grow replenish and rejuvenate your curly locks by using jamaica black castor oil Aa-wom10
Grow replenish and rejuvenate your curly locks by using jamaica black castor oil Afro-h10
Grow replenish and rejuvenate your curly locks by using jamaica black castor oil Amandl10
Grow replenish and rejuvenate your curly locks by using jamaica black castor oil April_10
Grow replenish and rejuvenate your curly locks by using jamaica black castor oil Blogge11
Grow replenish and rejuvenate your curly locks by using jamaica black castor oil C9807410
Grow replenish and rejuvenate your curly locks by using jamaica black castor oil Espera10
Grow replenish and rejuvenate your curly locks by using jamaica black castor oil Fb_img10
Grow replenish and rejuvenate your curly locks by using jamaica black castor oil Haute-10
Grow replenish and rejuvenate your curly locks by using jamaica black castor oil Fullsc10
Grow replenish and rejuvenate your curly locks by using jamaica black castor oil Images35
Grow replenish and rejuvenate your curly locks by using jamaica black castor oil Landsc13
Grow replenish and rejuvenate your curly locks by using jamaica black castor oil Maes-t10
Grow replenish and rejuvenate your curly locks by using jamaica black castor oil Natura14
Grow replenish and rejuvenate your curly locks by using jamaica black castor oil Natura15
Grow replenish and rejuvenate your curly locks by using jamaica black castor oil Natura16

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum