Just-Pics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every picture tells a story.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Already gorgeous without makeup Alicia Keys launches #NoMakeup campaign

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cresteb

cresteb

To fit in or be thought of as beautiful, you have to cover up to be a bit closer to perfect,” she wrote in an essay for Lenny Letter, which sparked her decision.
Already gorgeous without makeup Alicia Keys launches #NoMakeup campaign Alicia12
“Every time I left the house, I would be worried if I didn’t put on makeup: What if someone wanted a picture?” she wrote. “What if they POSTED it??? These were the insecure, superficial, but honest thoughts I was thinking. And all of it, one way or another, was based too much on what other people thought of me.“
Already gorgeous without makeup Alicia Keys launches #NoMakeup campaign Tumbl109
In order to regain her confidence, Keys stopped wearing makeup entirely — including during photoshoots and performances.

Since Keys’ essay launched last week, people have stepped forward saying that Keys’ support of other women ditching makeup is influenced by how beautiful she looks without it, with flawless skin and not a single wrinkle.

Not everyone in this world, however, looks like Alicia Keys, and some women don’t think she realizes that:
Already gorgeous without makeup Alicia Keys launches #NoMakeup campaign 68683210
I wish somebody other than Alicia Keys started the #NoMakeup campaign. It’s not brave or empowering when ur drop dead freaking gorgeous lol.
Alicia Keys - In Common

https://youtu.be/4HazJhPnrB8

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum