Just-Pics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every picture tells a story.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Serena Williams dissapointed after losing 2016 French Open final

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cresteb

cresteb

Serena Williams dissapointed after losing 2016 French Open final Women-10

"After Paris, the final, which is great, you know, for everyone on this planet with the exception of me- I don't do what everyone else does. I was really pissed, I have to admit. I thought I could have played better, I thought I could have competed better, I thought I could have really done everything five times better. And I didn't, and I was so pissed that I actually abandoned my rackets in France after maybe a few smashes of the racket bag."
Serena Williams dissapointed after losing 2016 French Open final Uptown10
"I felt like if I was going to play that awful and crappy, that maybe I don't need rackets. Maybe I can just show up to a tournament, and maybe I can get to a final without playing great, and without practice. But obviously that doesn't work and sometimes you have to work extra hard. So I'm out here by myself because sometimes by yourself is when the great things really happen."
Williams though has put that disappointment behind her and has started practicing for the Wimbledon championship, which starts later this month.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum