Just-Pics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every picture tells a story.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brown Skin ENVY? Well Envy No More Because You Too Can Achieve A Beautiful Soft Toned Complexion

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cresteb

cresteb

Brown Skin ENVY? Well Envy No More Because You Too Can Achieve A Beautiful Soft Toned Complexion 20120810

I swear by Golden Glow Moisturizing Body Lotion, as I am a regular user and it has done wonders for my complexion.  My skin is now a soft brown healthy glow and all my freckles has disappeared! overnight.  My skin tone is a beautiful golden brown after using it. I'm now getting compliments all the time and is MISTAKEN by some for this black beauty Halle Berry.  Before using this product I was very self conscious of my uneven skin tone.  Please try it, I promise that you wont regret it.

Brown Skin ENVY? Well Envy No More Because You Too Can Achieve A Beautiful Soft Toned Complexion Halle_10

This beauty-award winning multi-purpose tanning body lotion, moisturises as it provides your skin with a gradual, streak-free, natural-looking golden tan appearance. In addition, radiance-revealing micro-pigments optically minimise small imperfections making them less noticeable. This great lightweight, daily tanning body lotion product fortifies and boosts your skin with key vitamins to deliver and promote a beautiful and healthy-looking glow.

Brown Skin ENVY? Well Envy No More Because You Too Can Achieve A Beautiful Soft Toned Complexion 4336-j10
Brown Skin ENVY? Well Envy No More Because You Too Can Achieve A Beautiful Soft Toned Complexion Articl11

Featured Ingredients

Kiwi fruit The kiwi is an Asian shrub that has been cultivated in France since the Seventies. It was the New Zealanders who named it after their national bird. The oblong fruit has slightly acid green flesh and contains an extraordinary number of vitamins. Also known as the fruit of 7 vitamins, it is the richest in vitamins C & E and possesses the highest concentration of nutrients.
Brown Skin ENVY? Well Envy No More Because You Too Can Achieve A Beautiful Soft Toned Complexion Push-n10
Coconut Coconut is the fruit of the coconut palm which grows in tropical regions. The tree's tall, slender trunk is topped by a crown of leaves. The fruit is protected by a large, fibrous shell, and its firm, white flesh and milk are edible. Copra oil is extracted from the fruit and often used in cosmetology to tone and protect skin.
Brown Skin ENVY? Well Envy No More Because You Too Can Achieve A Beautiful Soft Toned Complexion Halle-10
Sunflower The name "Helianthus" from the Greek "helios" (sun) and "anthos" (flower), is derived from a legend of Greek mythology. In the myth, a young mortal falls in love with the god Helios and dies from love by constantly watching him. Moved by her plight, Helios turns her into a plant whose flower head follows the movement of the sun throughout the day. In cosmetics, sunflower is used in many ways. The oil and wax from the seeds have moisturizing and protective benefits.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum