Just-Pics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every picture tells a story.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lady Gaga Pulled Over Just 2 Weeks After Getting Her Driver's License

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cresteb

cresteb

Lady Gaga Pulled Over Just 2 Weeks After Getting Her Driver's License Lady-g13

Lady Gaga is already experiencing the downsides of driving.  The singer was photographed getting pulled over Friday on the Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu, California, while driving her red pickup truck.

Just two weeks after getting her driver's license, the singer and actress had her first run-in with the cops on Friday.

While driving in her red Ford F-150 SVT Lightning pickup truck on the Pacific Coast Highway in California, Gaga was pulled over by a police officer.

The 30-year-old performer took to Twitter on Saturday to clear up the situation.

Lady Gaga Pulled Over Just 2 Weeks After Getting Her Driver's License Lady-g14
"Ya I got pulled over. Big deal!" she wrote. "I just haven't received plates yet for my new pick up!"       Ya I got pulled over. Big deal! I just haven't received plates yet for my new pick up! ¯_(ツ)_/¯
    — Lady Gaga (@ladygaga) July 17, 2016

After "years of driving with a learner's permit," Gaga recently passed her driving test in California and shared her excitement on social media.

"Thelma and Puhleaaaze," Gaga captioned an Instagram shot of her and her friend, explaining her new license. "I'M FREE. Rollin' with the homies," she added.

On Saturday, Gaga also took to Instagram to show some of the fun behind her new authorization.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum