Just-Pics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every picture tells a story.

You are not connected. Please login or register

EastEnders actor has died: Danny Dyer leads tributes as Michael Leader passes away after 31 years on the soap

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cresteb

cresteb

EastEnders actor has died: Danny Dyer leads tributes as Michael Leader passes away after 31 years on the soap  Michae12

EastEnders actor has died: Danny Dyer leads tributes as Michael Leader passes away after 31 years on the soap

Danny Dyer has led a stream of tributes after one of his EastEnders co-stars died after 31 years on the BBC soap.

Michael Leader was a familiar face on the soap, having been there since it began in 1985, and played Walford’s milkman.

He passed away on Monday, the BBC confirmed, and his co-stars have rushed to pay tribute to the much-loved actor.

The BBC's EastEnders team said in a statement: "We were terribly saddened to hear that our dear friend and colleague Michael Leader passed away on Monday.

"Michael has been on the show since the very first episode and will be sorely missed by the EastEnders family, past and present.

"Our thoughts and deepest sympathies are extended to his nearest and dearest."

Meanwhile Danny, who plays Mick Carter in the soap, wrote on Twitter: “R.I.P Michael my old son. R.I.P.” with a series of heart emojis.

great healthy tasty food for petsEastEnders actor has died: Danny Dyer leads tributes as Michael Leader passes away after 31 years on the soap  Ir?t=makivi-21&l=ur2&o=2

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum