Just-Pics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every picture tells a story.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Producer/rapper Safaree announced that his new charity is called Stunt4Jamaica

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cresteb

cresteb

Producer/rapper Safaree announced that his new charity is called Stunt4Jamaica Safare10

The producer made the announcement through his Instagram account.

“I am so excited to announce my new charity called Stunt4Jamaica. It will be to help kids with school supplies, clothing, and supply a school every month with a new computer,” a section of the post read.

According to the 35-year-old entertainer, a percentage of the cash accumulated from CDs, T-shirts and coconut oil will be contributed to the Jamaican charity.

“I don’t do what I do to be famous and take pictures. I want to help people who really need it. So if you want help in any way the contact is stunt4jamaica@gmail.com. I want to do socks, tees, shirts, books, pens and just everything that a school can use. This is some thing that I will never stop doing and I’m very excited about it,” he continued.

Safaree (given name Safaree Samuels) is co-producer of Nicky Minja’s Pink Friday: Roman Reload. He was part of a group called Hood$tars with Minaj, Lou$tar and rapper Svn-Up.

Last year the rapper announced that he was dating the pretty model Zashia Santiago. Safaree couldn't keep his hands off Zashia when he posed for a pic with his new buxom babe -- kinda easy to see why.

Producer/rapper Safaree announced that his new charity is called Stunt4Jamaica Zashia10
Producer/rapper Safaree announced that his new charity is called Stunt4Jamaica 0709-s10

They were seen everywhere getting cosy and even went on a romantic trip to Jamaica, but it seems that the producer has moved on already as it is rumoured that he has moved in with a HOT new chic by the name of Analicia Chaves.

Producer/rapper Safaree announced that his new charity is called Stunt4Jamaica A3rt-j10

Goodbye Zashia Santiago and hello Analicia Chaves, otherwise known as Ana Montana because Safaree Samuels has a new main squeeze. According to The Shade Room, the "Burner" rapper and Chaves moved in together and recently purchased a new home.

"Shout to the first clients of the new year," wrote the real estate agent who secured the house for the rumored couple. "@iamsafaree X @ ana_montana are officially moving into their new home.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum