Just-Pics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every picture tells a story.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Calvin Harris Splashes Out And Gifted His Parents A Mansion. The Star whose hits include How Deep Is Your Love Bought The House Several Months Ago For His Mom Pamela And David.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cresteb

cresteb

Calvin Harris Splashes Out And  Gifted His Parents A Mansion.  The Star whose hits include How Deep Is Your Love Bought The House Several Months Ago For His Mom Pamela And David. Imageg10

A source said: “Calvin’s chuffed to bits to be able to splash out on a mansion for his mum and dad because they’ve supported him through thick and thin.

“It’s everyone’s dream to be able to give something back to their parents and Calvin is most definitely living the dream.
Calvin has joked in the past about how his parents think his job is easy after he flew them out to Las Vegas to see him in action.

He said: “My family came out. I took them to my gig at Hakkasan in the MGM. It was hilarious – my mum, my dad, my brother.
“My mum said, ‘It’s ridiculous, you get on this plane, fiddle about with the seats, joke around, play records and they pay you all this money.’

“In a nutshell, as far as the gigs go, that is it.

“But I wrote a few good tunes to get to that point. She likes some of my stuff.”

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum