Just-Pics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every picture tells a story.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Serena Williams Looking Gorgeous On The Cover Of Glamour Magazine

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cresteb

cresteb

When asked how she responds to being called “the world’s greatest athlete,” Serena humbly responded:

“Oh my gosh, I don’t know. That’s so hard to say. I try to be the best that I can be every day. I have bad days. I had a bad day the other day. I hit for only, like, 30 minutes, and I stormed off the court. But that was the best I could do on that day. So am I the greatest? I don’t know. I’m the greatest that I can be.”
“I always thought about leaving a legacy of fulfillment, living out your dreams, and giving back,” she adds. “I’m proud to have opened (two) schools in Africa and one in Jamaica (through the Serena Williams Fund and its partners). I was given a lot. I was given two parents. That’s already starting above a lot of kids. And then I was given the opportunity to play tennis and parents who supported that. I feel I can give back.”  Serena continues to be an inspiration and leader for women.

Williams, who has starred in her fair share of magazine spreads, looks absolutely stunning in the issue, wearing a Burberry dress
The 34-year-old has said in the past she was “born to do tennis.” But as she explains inside the magazine, there are a few other things she was born to do, too: Creating a clothing line (she attended fashion school in 1999 and told the mag her line is “definitely not something I just slap my name on”), and having children, for example.
She told the glossy that having a child is “something I’ve always wanted since as long as I could remember,” but she has, up until now, felt “too young.” “Hopefully I’ll be able to mature one of these days, get serious, and at least have them pretty fast,” she said.

Serena Williams Looking Gorgeous On The Cover Of Glamour Magazine 5756e910
Serena Williams Looking Gorgeous On The Cover Of Glamour Magazine Serena17
Serena Williams Looking Gorgeous On The Cover Of Glamour Magazine Serena18

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum