Just-Pics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every picture tells a story.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Drake expresses displeasure of being copied

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cresteb

cresteb

MUSIC NEWS

Rapper Shyne wants to collaborate with Vybz Kartel
Drake expresses displeasure of being copied Shyne10

Former Bad Boy Records rapper Shyne is currently in Jamaica and has expressed an interest to collaborate with incarcerated dancehall superstar Vybz Kartel.

The rapper who took a 15 year hiatus away from music following his incarceration in the United States is currently visiting the island. He revealed that he is currently here recording new music for the first time in over a decade.

Shyne who rose to international prominence in the early 2000’s with his hit singles “Bad Boy” and

The rapper says that he is Jamaica to record new music, revealing that he has recorded a track on Supa Hype’s Diamond League Riddim.

The husky voiced rapper says that Dancehall is really big deal in his home country of Belize, and that he is really inspired by the genre. He also expressed a very definitive interest to work with Vybz Kartel.
Drake expresses displeasure of being copied Img_2410

According to Shyne a collaboration with Vybz Kartel only feels natural, and that he is really excited by the prospect.

Chris Brown Goes Dancehall On ‘Shabba’ With WizKid, Hoody & Section Boyz
Drake expresses displeasure of being copied Index11

Chris Brown is the latest on a long list of international stars to make dancehall music. The R&B singer debut his new single “Shabba” on Thursday featuring Wizkid, Hoody Baby and Section Boyz.   Perhaps Chris Brown might follow Tyga’s footstep and shoot the video in Jamaica.

Drake talks being in jamiaca also says Vybz Kartel is one of his ‘biggest inspirations’
Drizzy has never hidden the fact that he is a big fan of Jamaican culture, more specifically Dancehall music.

Drake expresses displeasure of being copied How-to10

He even paid homage to the genre on VIEWS by sampling Dancehall heavyweights Beenie man, Popcaan and Serani.  Drizzy in a interview with Nardwuar, said the infamous ‘Free Worl Boss’ chant, labeling Vybz Kartel as “one of my biggest inspirations” praise his impact on the culture and music in Jamaica.

Drake Disses ‘Fake ‘Controllas” at ‘Summer Sixteen Tour’ Kickoff

Drake is putting the competition on blast.

After reportedly dissing Joe Budden on “No Shopping,” the 6 God seemingly took some shots at Tory Lanez and Tyga on the opening night of his “Summer Sixteen Tour” in Austin on Wednesday (Jul. 20).

“All you boys doing fake ‘Controllas’ want to be me a little,” rapped Drake, referencing Lanez’ recent “Controlla” remix and Tyga’s “Controlla”-esque single “1 of 1.”

DJ Drama New Album ‘Quality Street Music 2’
Drake expresses displeasure of being copied Dj-dra10

Hip Hop fans can now stream and download DJ Drama new album Quality Street Music 2 on Apple Music and Spotify.

The album is the second installment in the series with the first one released close to four years ago. The 10-track project saw guest features from a all-star lineup that comprise Lil Wayne, Young Thug, T.I., Chris Brown, Trey Songz, Post Malone, Ty Dolla $ign, Mac Miller, Jeezy, August Alsina among others.

Weezy is featured on the albums opening single “Intro” while Chris Brown is featured on “Wishing” along with Skeme and Lyquin. Ty Dolla $ign, Trey Songz and August Alsina is featured on another talked about single “Onyx.”
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/quality-street-music-2/id1132708574
DJ Drama Quality Street Music 2 tracklist.

1. Intro (Feat. Lil Wayne)
2. Big Money (C4 Remix) (Feat. Rich Homie Quan, Skeme & Lil Uzi Vert)
3. Wishing (Feat. Chris Brown, Skeme & Lyquin)
4. Audible (Feat. The WDNG Crshrs)
5. Body for My Zipcode (Feat. Young Life, Freddie Gibbs & Dave East)
6. Can I (Feat. T.I. & Young Thug)
7. Onyx (Feat. Ty Dolla $ign, Trey Songz & August Alsina)
8. Camera (Feat. 1st FKI, Lil Uzi Vert, Mac Miller & Post Malone)
9. Back and Forth (Feat. Skeme & Yakki)
10. Right Back (Feat. Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan)

Lets unwind with this Old school music hit remember this? Tide is high kardinal ft keri hilson

Drake expresses displeasure of being copied Kardi-10

Kardinal Offishall, a Canadian rapper and record producer. He has released five studio albums, one extended play (EP), thirty-three singles, and five mixtapes.
https://youtu.be/DvznomizYnw

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum