Just-Pics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every picture tells a story.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kelly Rowland: Talks briefly about confidence

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cresteb

cresteb

Kelly Rowland: Talks briefly about confidence Kelly-10

Rowland earned the title of “legend” too. She elevated pop R&B to stratospheric heights as a member of Destiny’s Child, one of the best-selling groups of all time.

Kelly Rowland: Talks briefly about confidence Kelly-14

She’s been honored with five Grammy Awards, 16 Billboard Music Awards, 15 Soul Train Awards, 4 American Music Awards, 2 MTV Video Music Awards, 1 BRIT Award, 1 BET Award, 1 NAACP Image Award, a Star on the “Hollywood Walk of Fame”, and more. 

Kelly Rowland: Talks briefly about confidence Kelly-11

Moving over 20 million albums worldwide, she reached multi-platinum superstar status in less than a decade. She’s starred in numerous televisions shows and feature films including American Dreams, Freddy Vs. Jason, The Seat Filler, The Fashion Show alongside style icon Isaac Mizrahi, and as a judge on The X Factor UK.
Kelly Rowland: Talks briefly about confidence Tumblr16

Throughout her solo career, Rowland hasn’t stopped churning out hits either. Her powerhouse vocals reverberated potently through Simply Deep and Ms. Kelly. 

Kelly Rowland: Talks briefly about confidence Kellyr10

She’s also accrued a timeless catalog of her own songs including the Grammy Award-winning “Dilemma” featuring Nelly, “Like This” featuring Eve, “Stole”, “Breathe Gentle” featuring Tiziana Ferro, “When Love Takes Over” featuring David Guetta, and more worldwide chart-dominating successes.

Kelly Rowland: Talks briefly about confidence Kelly-12

Although Kelly Rowland has a long list of accomplishments and accolades under her belt, she shows no signs of slowing down. She’s not only going to continue playing the game but winning.

Kelly Rowland: Talks briefly about confidence Kelly-13

“I’m very confident in everything that’s going on around me now,” she says. “I’ve been in this business long enough to have a track record that says I have something to contribute, but the key difference now is that I feel more in control. It’s a great feeling.”

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum