Just-Pics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every picture tells a story.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Safaree Samuels release new raps and talks about ghost writing

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cresteb

cresteb

Safaree Samuels release new raps and talks about ghost writing Sb610

I’m working on a new EP right now, and I recorded a song with Ky-Mani Marley. Super excited about that. I love Bob Marley, so being in the studio with Ky-Mani Marley [Bob Marley’s son] was insane. It was a surreal experience.

We’re in the era now where it doesn’t matter who writes your stuff because when you really think about it, people don’t even care what the artists is saying. The old school era cares about what people are writing but they’re not even the ones buying records.

Safaree Samuels release new raps and talks about ghost writing Safare13

It’s these young people who are buying records, and they don’t care who’s writing the raps. But in the business, it’s more of a pride and ego thing, where people are like, "Ain’t nobody gonna say they write my raps."

Then there’s some people who are like, "Yeah, write me a whole thing and I’ll take some lines from it." It’s all about delivery and however you put it out there, and that’s what matters. [Fans] don’t care about a songwriter or a ghostwriter. When someone’s going to buy a song that they like, they’re not asking who wrote it, they just like the song. That’s all behind the scenes industry stuff.

Return Home To Your Heart: LOVE is waiting for youSafaree Samuels release new raps and talks about ghost writing Ir?t=makivi-21&l=ur2&o=2

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum