Just-Pics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every picture tells a story.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Miley Cyrus will definateley be having fun with the voice's wardrobe changes

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cresteb

cresteb

Miley Cyrus will definateley be having fun with the voice's wardrobe changes Miley-10

The singer, known for her wild and eclectic stage costumes, is joining the U.S. version of the singing competition as a judge, alongside Alicia Keys, Blake Shelton and Adam Levine. The series kicks off on 19 September (16), and Miley’s stylist Simone Harouche has teased that audiences are in for a treat with the 23-year-old’s show wardrobe.

“I think a large portion of Miley's audience has always been a younger demographic. If any age group would relate to her fashion sense, it would be her peers. Miley is always going to be true to herself, regardless of the event or show,” Simone told The Hollywood Reporter.

“Absolutely (our work is collaborative). Miley is very true to herself and she knows what she wants. A lot of times, we bounce off ideas to come up with a new look. It's always fun and I get to be creative and really go there.”

Miley has become known for flashing the flesh since shedding her squeaky clean Disney Channel image, and loves to rock custom made ensembles. For The Voice, Miley and Simone called on up-and-coming designers like Hayley Elsaesser and Dyspnea to create one-off pieces, as well as cult ‘90s designer Rachel London, who counts Madonna and Cyndi Lauper among her celebrity clients.

“That denim floral look is by Rachel London,” Simone explained. “She was famous in the '90s for using those flowers on just about everything. We were able to track her down and recreate some of those iconic pieces. When I work with Miley, we always make a lot of custom pieces. She’s such an expressive and individual artist, sometimes the clothes we want don’t exist in shops.”

Cruel Youth debuts their video for Mr Watson  have a listen
Miley Cyrus will definateley be having fun with the voice's wardrobe changes 50d42710

Teddy Sinclair, who was one of the co-writers on Rihanna's "Kiss It Better," is striking out with her own group, a trio known as Cruel Youth. Here in the video for the first single "Mr. Watson," Sinclair wanders around a carnival, hitting up the rides and kills time in a lavish room. All the while alone, singing about this "Mr. Watson." In a statement to The FADER Sinclair had this to say about the clip:

“Mr. Watson is a narcotic lullaby I wrote with my husband Willy after he suspected that Oxy was my one true love instead of him. I wanted to fly back to England and shoot the video at Blackpool Pleasure Beach (where I went to escape the boredom of my childhood), but since we live in New York, we shot the video at Coney Island, where we used to get high on the rides

Miley Cyrus will definateley be having fun with the voice's wardrobe changes 980x10

Stream it now on sound cloud

https://soundcloud.com/cruelyouthxo/mrwatson

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum