Just-Pics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every picture tells a story.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SOUTH AFRICA GOOD READ BOOKS

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SOUTH AFRICA GOOD READ BOOKS Empty SOUTH AFRICA GOOD READ BOOKS Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:09 am

Whitney27

Whitney27

SOUTH AFRICA GOOD READ BOOKS ZLong Walk to Freedom is an autobiographical work written by South African President Nelson Mandela, and published in 1995

SOUTH AFRICA GOOD READ BOOKS 2Q==Country of My Skull is a 1998 nonfiction book by Antjie Krog primarily about the findings of the South African Truth and Reconciliation Commission

SOUTH AFRICA GOOD READ BOOKS 9k=I Write What I Like is a compilation of writings from anti-apartheid activist Steve Biko. I Write What I Like contains a selection of Biko's writings from 1969

SOUTH AFRICA GOOD READ BOOKS 2Q==The Smell of Apples is a 1995 debut novel by South African Mark Behr, also published in the same year in Afrikaans as Die Reuk van Appels

SOUTH AFRICA GOOD READ BOOKS 2Q==Set in apartheid South Africa, Agaat portrays the unique relationship between Milla, a 67-year-old white woman, and her black maidservant turned caretaker, Agaat. Through flashbacks and diary entries, the reader learns about Milla's past.

SOUTH AFRICA GOOD READ BOOKS 2Q==A new novel by a towering presence in contemporary South African literatureIn 1971, nineteen citizens of Excelsior in South Africa's white-ruled Free State were charged with breaking apartheid's Immorality

SOUTH AFRICA GOOD READ BOOKS 9k=The Elephant Whisperer published in April 2009 by Pan Macmillan in London and in July 2009 by Thomas Dunne/St Martin's Press in New York, is the second book written by South African authorĀ 

SOUTH AFRICA GOOD READ BOOKS 2Q==Too Late the Phalarope is the second novel of Alan Paton, the South African author who is best known for writing Cry, the Beloved Country. It was published in 1953, and was the last novel he published before Ah, but Your Land is Beautiful in 1981

SOUTH AFRICA GOOD READ BOOKS 2Q==Ah, but Your Land is Beautiful is the third novel of Alan Paton, the South African author who is best known for writing Cry, the Beloved Country.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum